Ink Wash Portrait of Fei Fei Sun During Fittings 9x12 Ink on Bristol Paper.
Two of three of the Fei Fei Drawings I’m working on. This quiet moment is while fittings were taking place. One of the interesting things about documenting the fitting on a runway show is how much focus changes from person to person, sometimes the model is focus sometimes the model focuses on design, or the dynamic between designer, creative director and stylist. The expressions are natural, simple, and reflect a bit about what is going inside the person instead what the person is trying to project. It’s these moments that I’m attracted to.
- skinny-models-food-and-cats likes this
- hsuing likes this
- mydearrabbit likes this
- six-moons reblogged this from retoyman
- magicrabbits reblogged this from iamtheponchogoblin
- iamtheponchogoblin reblogged this from retoyman
- suprasternalnotche likes this
- valerie-francesca reblogged this from retoyman
- feifeifeifei likes this
- spicebomb reblogged this from retoyman
- retoyman posted this